1. Update website
- Send pictures to Luke.
- Update the calendar for upcoming activities.
Majority would like to go back
3. Leadership opportunities
- Flag ceremony needed practice.
- Plc meetings should be performed daily at camp.
- More opportunities to go above and beyond.
- Didn’t set up the gate.
- More participation during 5 mile hike.
- Knockout swim test here at the YMCA.
- Lack of input from senior scouts.
- What could have been done earlier to make departure smoother?
- Problem with noise after lights out
- Mr. Posey will be doing the chemistry merit badge Aug. 11.
- Merit badge university Aug. 18 at Lonestar campus.
- Raedon will be the new merit badge organizer.
- Merit badges will be rotating fun, eagle, STEM, and repeat.
- Need ideas for sept. and beyond
- October SPL elections.
- Outdoor ASPL, Scribe, Historian, and Chaplain aide needed.
- Partials from trip can be completed monday Aug. 6.
- Traffic safety partial completion TBD.
- Trailer will be getting updated with decals.
- Trailer will be repacked for quartermaster day (date TBD).
No meeting on March 12 - Spring break.
- Travel in class A to campsite
- Improve on waking up, and getting together quicker
- Older scouts need a bigger role in the setup and helping of getting younger scouts organized.
- Scouts must wear troop attire during travel as to appear uniform. As to make sure to that scouts are accounted for.
March 5th - Regular meeting - Rank advancement
March 19th - Last meeting before campout - Cunningham Ranch